By becoming one of our approved collection partners, you can enhance your revenue and demonstrate your organisation’s community focus.
If your charity or social enterprise has some or all of the following resources, you could become our approved collection partner in your area:
◦ Suitable commercial vehicle for collecting bulky waste
◦ Employees/volunteers trained in lifting and carrying
◦ Storage space for resellable items, such as furniture (maybe even a high street charity shop)
◦ Storage space for recyclable materials, such as metal
◦ Storage space for landfill waste containers or skip containers
If you have – or can find – support from within your local community to generate these resources, why not apply to become a Bulky Waste approved collection partner? And, if you need help exploring options in your local community, just contact us and we’ll be happy to advise.
To find out more details about becoming a Bulky Waste collection partner, download our PDF